Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/flooqyrc/cashvato.com/wp-content/plugins/affiliate-ads-builder-for-clickbank-products/general.inc.php on line 238
Pinterest Tips For Business | Pinterest Marketing Tips 2020
Discover Pinterest Tips For Business – Revealed today our best Pinterest Marketing Tips 2020 Apply our Pinterest tips and tricks for business to boost traffic and sales for your products and services. https://ecommerce-optimizer.com/pinterest-traffic-domination/
Pinterest growth is slow for most new small businesses. It is essential that you set your Pinterest SEO strategy upfront, optimize your profile, boards, and pins for the strategy and stick with it. up correct from the beginning and stick with it.
Pinterest Tips For Business | Pinterest Marketing Tips 2019 is our guide to Best Practices for your Pinterest Marketing Strategy. Pinterest changed quite a bit in 2018. It is now the #1 Source of FREE buyer intent traffic on the internet.
Over 275 million products are purchased monthly after being viewed by a user on Pinterest. Over 90% of Pinterest users state that they go to the site to plan purchases. If you are not utilizing the site and taking advantage of the traffic source, then you are doing your competition a huge favor. Listed below are some of the Best Practices for enabling your success on Pinterest
1 Pin high-quality content consistently. Quality over quantity as long as you are consistent. Pinterest SEO will benefit from the relevancy of ensuring that you Pin quality content regularly.
2. Add a Pin It Save Button to your website to enable sharing directly from your site. Pinterest marketing for small business relies on you connecting your site to Pinterest and giving the ability to your users to be able to Pin directly from your site.
3. Focus on great visuals. Motivate the viewer to want to click and learn more. Engagement is key on any site, but on Pinterest, it is especially important as they use it to gauge how and where else they show you Pin to relevant people not already following you.
4. A solid Pinterest SEO strategy is to always use relevant, legible text on your images that is clear and crisp because it brings additional meaning to the image. Make sure that it is easy to read and understand.
5. Use Rich Pins. Rich Pins are a clear feature of Pinterest small business marketing because they include additional details from your website such as the price, the description, the part number and more.
6. Cross-Promote your Pinterest profile and boards to your other social media profiles. You want to get as many of the fans that already engage with you to also follow you on Pinterest and engage. Your followers’ initial engagement with your content is what Pinterest uses to determine how else to promote your product to non-followers.
7. Review your analytics at least once or twice a month to identify possible trends and to know where the low-performing pins are. Do not delete your low-performing pins, instead go back to the original source and pin the pin using a different title and description.
8. Use Promoted Pins. Promoted Pins are the same as an ad. When you stop a Promoted Pin, it’s like stopping an ad, however anybody that has saved that pin to a board, that pin is going to last forever and forever be clickable.
These are our Pinterest tips for business.
If you want to learn more Pinterest Marketing ideas for small business and Pinterest SEO including how to drive Pinterest traffic to your website, we have a FREE Workshop available. Pinterest Traffic Domination covers subjects like Pinterest SEO 2020, Pinterest image creation and optimization, Pinterest profile optimization, Pinterest following growth, Pinterest Ads Best Practices and more.
Again it’s FREE! Go at your own pace and you’ll come out knowing how to drive Pinterest traffic.
Sign up for Our Free Workshop Pinterest Traffic Domination and learn valuable Pinterest tips for business.
Also, how to setup and organize your Pinterest account to enable you to drive solid traffic to your product pages or content
Pinterest is the #1 source of free traffic on the Internet and will continue to be a solid source of FREE traffic
This video is just scratching the surface of the Pinterest tips for business that you will learn in the workshop.
Check out this and other Pinterest Marketing ideas for small business on our Youtube channel Ecommerce Optimizer or the website at https://ecommerce-optimizer.com
Additional Videos are available:
Optimize Pinterest Promoted Pin Images – Best Practice 2020
Pinterest Keyword Tool – Maximize SEO For Pinterest To Drive Ecommerce Traffic
Top 5 Ways To Find Pinterest Keywords To Drive Pinterest Traffic 2020