Pro Blogger Course: https://courses.createandgo.com/p/pro-blogger-bundle
The course above is a bundle of our best-selling blogging courses:
1. Build and Your Blog Course (for Brand New Bloggers): https://courses.createandgo.com/p/launch-your-blog
2. Make Money Blogging for Beginners Course (Monetize with Affiliate Marketing): https://courses.createandgo.com/p/make-money-blogging-for-beginners
3. Pinterest Traffic Course (Drive Traffic with Pinterest): https://courses.createandgo.com/p/pinterest-traffic-avalanche
4. Six-Figure Blogger Course (Sell Digital Products): https://courses.createandgo.com/p/six-figure-blogger
Check out our step-by-step tutorial on how to start a blog today: https://createandgo.com/how-to-start-a-blog/
FREE BLOGGING ECOURSES:
— If you have NOT started a blog yet: 7-Day Start a Successful Blog eCourse:
— If you HAVE already started a blog: 4-Day How to Monetize a Blog eCourse: https://freecourses.createandgo.com/make-money-blogging-ecourse-youtube/
FACEBOOK GROUP FOR BLOGGERS:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
FOLLOW US on Social Media for More Tips and Inspiration:
— Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/createandgoco/
— Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/createandgo.co/
In this video we’re going through the 10 biggest blogging mistakes people make when starting a blog
Email Service We Use to Collect Emails:
ConvertKit Review for Bloggers – Why We Switched from Active Campaign
1. Do NOT start in a niche you’re not passionate about.
2. Do NOT spend days perfecting your name and mission statement.
3. Do NOT get started on a free blogging site.
4. Do NOT buy a bad host.
5. Do NOT buy crazy expensive all-inclusive software.
6. Do NOT forget to invest in yourself and your business.
7. Do NOT mix business expenses with personal expenses on your credit card.
8. Do NOT forget to keep diligent records of expenses and revenues.
9. Do NOT ignore the power of Pinterest for bloggers.
10. DO NOT GIVE UP!
11. Do NOT put off starting a blog any longer!
Many of you have been debating starting a blog for a while and haven’t made any real moves.
The time is now. There will not be a perfect time, idea, moment, or day for you to start.
The sooner you give up those thoughts and DECIDE to make moves and create awesomeness, the faster success will come to you.
You can get started on your blog tonight by using our step-by-step guide here:
How to Start a Successful Blog — Step-by-Step Tutorial:
How to Start a Blog in 2020 – Best Guide for Beginners (7 Easy Steps)
Get hosting with Bluehost for only $2.75/m:
[Note that this video/description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on a product link, we may receive a commission in return. It’s at absolutely no cost to you, and it merely helps us finance the free content that we provide.]