Get 100 pins for free on Tailwind today (free trial) – http://bit.ly/TCB-tailwind
You guys already know how much I love Pinterest and how much I enjoy sharing Pinterest tips with you. So I figured why not break down my 2019 Pinterest strategy and share how I create pins, write pin descriptions, schedule pins through Tailwind, and so much more! If you have any other questions about how to grow on Pinterest or what I’ve done to grow my Pinterest account, just let me know!
THINGS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
○ Transfer your personal Pinterest account to a business Pinterest account – http://thecontentbug.com/2017/02/07/add-titles-to-your-pins/
○ Tailwind SmartLoop Tutorial – https://youtu.be/lEAhmL5MM5A
○ Beginner’s Guide To Tailwind & Tailwind Tribes – http://thecontentbug.com/2018/10/01/guide-to-tailwind/
OTHER CONTENT YOU MIGHT LIKE:
○ How To Write The Perfect Pin Description – https://youtu.be/3BEM-ZlAW80
○ Get More Clicks On Pinterest – https://youtu.be/E1ikho63kjM
○ Pinterest SEO Basics – https://youtu.be/sqhMlrjuj9g
○ How I Reached 2 MILLION on Pinterest – https://youtu.be/Nbptm0KAkBU
Create a plan to grow your blog in 90 days or less! Get my ebook – http://bit.ly/TBH-book
And make sure you subscribe to my channel!
My Courses – https://tcbcourses.com/
The Big Plans Planner (my productivity guide & planner) – http://bit.ly/big-plans
Join my VIP team: http://thecontentbug.com/vip-team/
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting TheContentBug.com so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
Sharing blogging tips to help you grow your blog faster than you thought possible!