Pinterest SEO strategy: how I drive over 250,000/mo visits for free to my website!
Get PINTEREST SEO CHECKLIST HERE:
Why would you use SEO on Pinterest? SEO stands for search engine optimization and it helps you drive traffic from search results.
People often think Pinterest is just another social bookmarking site, but it’s actually a visual search engine.
As a search engine, Pinterest works with keywords, and you can improve your organic traffic if you master Pinterest SEO.
In this video I give you the 7 most important steps you need to start getting traffic using my Pinterest SEO strategy.
SEO on Pinterest is not that complicated and you have a perfect opportunity to leverage the free traffic before the platforms become too crowded with smart online marketers!
1. First step is to make sure your Pinterest account is ready for SEO.
2. Learn now how you can do Keyword Research on Pinterest and think of some content ideas.
3. Improve your Pinterest profile for the best SEO performance.
4. Build your Pinterest boards with SEO in mind, so that your pins take off fast.
5. Craft an ideally SEO optimized pin for Pinterest
6. How to use hashtags in pin descriptions.
7. Save your pin FIRST to the most relevant board on your account.
If you want to learn all about Pinterest SEO (Search Engine Optimization), you can use this guide to start with:
If you’re looking to get more actionable Pinterest marketing videos like this one, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
PINTEREST SEO TRAFFIC SECRETS COURSE:
FREE PINTEREST WORKSHOP:
Check out my step-by-step tutorial on how to start a blog today:
FREE BLOGGING ECOURSES:
— You are yet to start your blog: 7-Day FREE Start a Profitable Blog eCourse:
PINTEREST TRENDS CONTENT MARKETING PLANNER
Free downloads month by month:
Purchase the Full YEAR in one file:
— Have you started a blog? Get Organized with Blogging Planner Printable 2019:
FACEBOOK GROUP HELPING BLOGGERS TO GROW:
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
FOLLOW ME on Social Media for More Tips and Inspiration:
— Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/anastasiablogger/
— Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/anastasiablogger/