NOW is the time to get more clued in about Pinterest and how Pinterest works and to think about changing your 2020 Pinterest strategy to ensure you are pinning fresh content, making fresh pins, not using Tailwind automation for other people pins and are posting content that actually DOES WELL on Pinterest.
In this video I interview Theresa who has seen a 70% blog traffic increase from Pinterest after re-hauling her Pinterest Strategy for 2020 and doing a Pinterest Masterclass that taught her that Pinterest is a search engine and not a social media network and thus the importance of SEO and keywords in Pinterest boards, profile and your pins.
**Services I love and recommend**
Best keyword research tool: https://jvz8.com/c/1258687/195039
Start your blog with Blue Host: https://www.bluehost.com/track/socialmediagrowth/
Copyright free music for videos: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/rvtapn/ YouTube keyword research: https://www.tubebuddy.com/SocialMediaGrowthHacks
**Videos to watch next:**
– How to start a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq1_Ob6MXvU&
– How to edit using iMovie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9IuoX2u2Y&
– How much do YouTubers make: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69EAnhG6wE&- How use Canva to make YouTube thumbnails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOo46EJF8uQ&
– Unique ways to grow your Instagram: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8DehBsggK8&
– How to do YouTube Keyword Research: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWd99SgoVPA&
– How to work with brands: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kZLu0qdnl8&
**Follow me on social media:**
Main Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/janetnewenham/
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra charge to you.